This is the A – Z free questions quiz for facebook notes. This facebook survey features questions about your personality, quiz questions about your friends, survey questions about your life, relationships, music and many other personal things. Its free to copy and paste to your facebook profile and a note. Publish your note and share your answers with your friends!
Copy and paste the below to a new facebook note:
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident?
02. Do you have a lot of scars?
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone?
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake?
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup?
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful?
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for?
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion?
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people?
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you?
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end?
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them?
17. Name a time when you had to be strong.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home?
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react?
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs?
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all?
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far?
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)?
25. How old do you act?
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why?
27. If you had to choose, family or friends?
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything?
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them?
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members?
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were?
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50?
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn?
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not?
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist?
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way?
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive?
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying?
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness?
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world?
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away?
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke)
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around?
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard?
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day!
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class?
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends?
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever?
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)?
58. Is love worth it?
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months?
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word?
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round?
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money?
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to?
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with?
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin?
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with?
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that?
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more?
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both!
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone?
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone?
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason?
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually?
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them?
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of
the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times?
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all?
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be?
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything?
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was:
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself?
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation?
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be?
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go?
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to?
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect?
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them?
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures?
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment?
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness?
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into?
92. When will you graduate high school/college?
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do?
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it?
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school?
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay?
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it?
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it?
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing?
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed?
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it?
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces?
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex?
105. What makes you different from people your age?
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room?
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people?
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you?
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab?
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future?
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones?
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them?
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish?
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen?
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social?
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it?
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things?
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life?
125. Do you think people are generally good ?
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not?
127. Do you go on www.FunQuizNotes.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like this one?
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it?
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people?
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world?